People make use of radio frequency wireless control technology, first make a simple connection between the controlled equipment and the wireless receiver, and then use the transmitter to remote control the receiver, in order to achieve wireless control of the devices.
Wireless control system has the following advantages:
1. The installation is simple, no need to install a large number of wires, the overall cost is greatly reduced.
2. The operation is convenient. The user can carry on the wireless control of the equipment in any reliable range with the remote control.
3. To achieve remote control, wireless control can be implemented in a quite far range, such as 1000M or farther.
The wireless remote control technology brings convenience to mankind, but it also causes inconvenient.
1. When the user cannot find the remote control, or the remote control is lost, the device cannot be controlled.
2. When the remote is lost, it takes the user to spend time buying new remote control and configuring it.
Assuming that people want to convert the original wired control circuit into a common wireless control system, the original circuit and manual switch need to be dismantled. But people usually want to retain the original wired control system (using manual switches to control devices), and want to add wireless control system (using the remote controller to control devices), so we need to use dual control mode. We combine the advantages of the wireless control system with the traditional wired control system to design a combination of wired control and wireless control. The solution uses a wireless receiver (with normally open and normally closed output), a remote control and a dual control switch (normally open and normally closed type), to achieve the dual control function of the device.
For example, the AC lamp's wired control circuit, we can use this solution to increase the wireless control function, not only can switch the lamp by the manual switch, but also can use the remote controller to turn on the lamp at the same time. The two functions are not affected by each other. As shown in the following chart, the cable control circuit of the AC lamp uses an ordinary manual switch to control the light. We implement this scheme by installing a wireless control system and a double controlled manual switch. The model of the wireless control system is 0020332 (S1U-AC220 & C-1). This receiver S1U-AC220 works on AC 100~240V power supply, which has a dry output with normally open and normally closed type (COM, NO and NC). The transmitter C-1 is a single button radio frequency transmitter. The dual controlled manual switch also has a set of normally open and normally closed terminals (COM, NO and NC).
The wireless control system in the open area working distance is up to 100 meters. If you want more control distance, you can use another 3000 meters wireless remote control products (Model 0020689 S1UW-AC-ANT3 & CC-1).
Circuit diagram is as follows:
Wiring diagram is as follows:
1) Connect the live wire of AC power supply to terminal “L / +” and terminal “COM” of the receiver.
2) Connect the neutral wire of AC power supply to terminal “N / -” of the receiver and one side of AC lamp.
3) Connect terminal “L” of the double control switch to another side of AC lamp.
4) Connect terminal “NO” of the receiver to terminal“L1”of the double control switch.
5) Connect terminal “NC” of the receiver to terminal“L2” of the double control switch.
The operation is as follows:
1. Set the receiver's working mode to auto-lock mode.
2. Match the remote control with the receiver. Please refer to the product specification.
3. The ways of opening / closing the lights:
a. Press the button on the remote control, the light is turned on; then press the button on the remote control, the light is closed.
b. Turn on the manual switch and the light is turned on; turn off the manual switch and the light is closed.
c. Press the button on the remote control, the light is turned on; then turn off the manual switch, the light is closed.
d. Turn on the manual switch and the light is turned on; then press the button on the remote control, the light is closed.
For this combination of wired control and wireless control, we offer different types of receivers to achieve dual control of different types of devices, such as all kinds of DC or AC devices. For more details of a variety of receivers, please visit our online shop https://www.remote-control-switch.com