1) This product does not contain a mounting brackets; It compatible Bracket B and Bracket D, if you need it, please click here.
2) If you need DC power supply for linear actuator, please click here.
3) If you need external limit switch for linear actuator, please click here.
4) If you need manual switch or controller for linear actuator, please click here.
5) If you need wireless remote control switch for linear actuator, please click here.
The DC 12V or 24V 800Kg 8000N 1800lbs heavy duty electric linear actuator can open, close, push, pull, lift and descend other devices. Such as doors, windows, solar tracking system, medical devices, agricultural machinery, vehicles, ships, elevator platforms, lifting tables, TV lifts, robots, cabinetries, massage sofas, electric beds, medical chairs, etc.
It can replace hydraulic and pneumatic products to save power consumption.
High-quality products and high-quality services
Metal housing, able to work in very harsh environments
Metal gearbox, high strength wear-resistant gear
Stainless steel telescopic tube and outer tube, good corrosion resistant
Heavy duty design, high-power DC motor
Strong thrust, up to 8000N / 800 Kgs / 1800 lbs
Multiple speed options, from 5 mm/second to 60 mm/second
Advanced waterproof and dustproof technology
Low power consumption and low noise
Built-in clutch to protect gears and motors
Built-in motor overload and overheat protection
Built-in two limit switches, linear actuator will automatically stop when stroke rod reaches the limit position.
Automatically lock after stopping, and no power supply is required.
Optional working voltage: DC 12V, DC 24V, DC 36V or DC 48V
Stroke range: 40 inches or 1000 mm
Optional speed: 5±1mm/s, 10±2mm/s, 15±3mm/s, 20±4mm/s, 30±6mm/s, 40±8mm/s, 60±12mm/s
When the load increases, the speed of linear actuator will slow down.
Max Load capacity: 8000N / 800 Kgs / 1800 lbs at 5mm/s
Linear actuator can get maximum load capacity when it operates in the vertical direction, and the pulling force is less than pushing force.
No-load current: 2~3A at 12V or 1~1.5A at 24V
Full load current: 12~20A at 12V or 6~10A at 24V
Please use a 12V/20A or 24V/10A power supply to power a linear actuator, or use a 12V/50A or 24V/25A power supply to power two linear actuators, or use a 12V/84A or 24V/42A power supply to power four linear actuators.
Shaft diameter: 28mm
Mounting holes diameter: 13mm
Housing Material: Stainless steel
Stroke Rod Material: Stainless steel
Gear Material: Steel Alloy
Motor Type: Brushed DC Motor
Duty Cycle: 10%, max 2mins continuous use
Plug Standard: Ordinary Two-core Wire (Standard Four-pin Plug is optional)
Environment temperature: -26℃ to 85℃
Operating Noise: about 56dB~66dB (Linear actuators with different parameters will have different noise levels.)
IP rating: IP65
When linear actuator is connected to DC power supply, the stroke rod will extend outward; after switching the power in the reverse direction, the stroke rod will retract inward.
The direction of movement of the stroke rod can be changed by switching the polarity of DC power supply.
Thrust and speed sheet
|5mm/s||8000N / 800 kg / 1800 lbs|
|10mm/s||5000N / 500 kg / 1100 lbs|
|15mm/s||4000N / 400 kg / 880 lbs|
|20mm/s||3000N / 300 kg / 660 lbs|
|30mm/s||2000N / 200 kg / 440 lbs|
|40mm/s||1500N / 150 kg / 330 lbs|
|60mm/s||500N / 50 kg / 110 lbs|
1. The above data is the maximum load capacity that can be obtained when the linear actuator runs in the vertical direction. If the weight of your equipment (such as a cellar door) is 100kg, and you want to use a linear actuator to open this door, you need to calculate the actual force acting on the linear actuator according to your installation method. This force is usually 2-5 times the weight of the cellar door. If you don't know how to calculate it, please contact us for help.
2. The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
3. Different speeds correspond to different maximum loads. Please select the right speed according to the speed and maximum load you need.
4. Don't keep the linear actuator working under the maximum load, we recommend letting it work at about half of the maximum load to get a longer working life.
5. For linear actuators with a stroke greater than 500MM, you should not normally allow them to operate at their maximum stroke under heavy loads. If the actual stroke you want is 600MM, we recommend that you choose a linear actuator with a stroke of 700-800MM.
The Linear Actuators are the customized products, we need to produce them according to the specified parameters in your order, so that we do not accept returns or cancel orders. If customers order unsuitable linear actuators themselves, we also do not accept exchanges, please understand.