1. Each linear actuator would require two mounting brackets, one to fix the head of linear actuator and another to fix the bottom of linear actuator. This product does not contain fixed mounting brackets. It compatible Bracket A and Bracket C, please click here to choose and buy.
2. You need to use a power supply to power this product. Please click here to choose and buy.
3. If you want to a manual switch with up and down buttons to control linear actuator, please click here to buy.
4. If you want to a wireless remote control switch kit for remote control linear actuator, please click here to choose and buy.
1 x Linear actuator A3
1 x Magnetic switch controller
2 x Electronic magnetic switch sensor
1 x User manual
This is a linear actuator with adjustable stroke. It is equipped with two external magnetic switches that can slide freely, and by adjusting the position of these two magnetic switches, the linear actuator can be controlled to work within the set stroke length. For example, for a linear actuator with a stroke of 500MM, you can set it to move within a stroke range of 150MM to 400MM.
Mainly used for doors, windows, cellars, trapdoors, hatchways, solar tracking system, medical devices, agricultural machinery, vehicles, ships, elevator platforms, lifting tables, TV lifts, robots, cabinetries, massage sofas, electric beds, medical chairs, and other electrical equipment. It can open, close, push, pull, lift, and descend these devices.
It can replace hydraulic and pneumatic products to save power consumption.
High-quality products and high-quality services
New housing design, high working stability
Metal housing, able to work in very harsh environments.
Metal gearbox, high strength wear-resistant gear
Aluminum alloy telescopic tube and outer tube, good corrosion resistant
Heavy duty design, high-power DC motor
Strong thrust, up to 2000N / 200 Kgs / 450 lbs.
Multiple speed options, from 5 mm/second to 160 mm/second
Multiple stroke options, from 10 mm to 1000 mm
We can customize any stroke length from 10mm to 1000mm, such as 225mm, 660mm, 950mm and so on.
Advanced waterproof and dustproof technology
Low power consumption and low noise
Equipped with two external magnetic switches that can slide freely, by adjusting the position of these two magnetic switches, the linear actuator can be controlled to work within the set stroke length.
External magnetic switches need to be used in conjunction with the magnetic switch controller.
Built-in two limit switches, linear actuator will automatically stop when stroke rod reaches the limit position.
Automatically lock after stopping, and no power supply is required.
Optional working voltage: DC 12V or DC 24V. Unless you only have 12V power supply available, we recommend you choose the linear actuator with 24V working voltage.
Stroke range: 32 inches or 800mm
Optional speed: 5±1mm/s, 10±2mm/s, 15±3mm/s, 20±4mm/s, 30±5mm/s, 50±10mm/s, 100±15mm/s, 160±20mm/s
The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
Max load capacity: 2000N / 200 Kgs / 450 lbs at 5mm/s
Linear actuator can get maximum load capacity when it operates in the vertical direction, and the pulling force is less than pushing force.
No-load current: 0.5~1A at 12V or 0.3~0.5A at 24V
Full load current: 3~6A at 12V or 1.5~3A at 24V
Please use a 12V/6A or 24V/3A power supply to power a linear actuator or use a 12V/10A or 24V/5A power supply to power two linear actuators, or use a 12V/20A or 24V/10A power supply to power four linear actuators.
Shaft diameter: 20mm
Mounting holes diameter: 6mm
Housing material: Aluminum Alloy
Stroke rod material: Aluminum Alloy
Gear material: Steel Alloy
Motor type: Brushed DC Motor
Duty cycle: 20%, max 5mins continuous use
Power cable: Ordinary Two-core Wire
Environment temperature: -26℃ to 85℃
Operating noise: about 46dB~56dB (Linear actuators with different parameters will have different noise levels.)
IP rating: IP65
1) Connect two wires of DC power supply to two terminals of the controller, and you can exchange these two wires to change the moving direction of linear actuator.
2) Connect two wires of linear actuator to two terminals of the controller, and you can exchange these two wires to change the moving direction of linear actuator.
3) Connecting two wires of a magnetic switch to two terminals of the controller, and connect two wires of another magnetic switch to two terminals < Magnetic Switch 2> of the controller.
4) If you want to use a manual switch or a remote switch to operate the linear actuator, please follow the connection diagram below to connect the manual switch or remote switch between the controller and the DC power supply.
1.The operation by the manual switch:
Press and hold the button on the manual switch: linear actuator extends outward, when it moves to the position of a magnetic switch, the linear actuator will automatically stop.
Press and hold the button on the manual switch: linear actuator inward retracts, when it moves to the position of another magnetic switch, the linear actuator will automatically stop.
2. The operation by the remote switch:
Press and hold the button ▲ on the remote: linear actuator extends outward, when it moves to the position of a magnetic switch, the linear actuator will automatically stop.
Press and hold the button ▼ on the remote: linear actuator inward retracts, when it moves to the position of another magnetic switch, the linear actuator will automatically stop.
How to adjust the position of the magnetic switch:
You can use a small screwdriver to loosen the fixing screw of the magnetic switch, then move the magnetic switch to a suitable position and tighten the fixing screw again.
Note: If the positions of the two magnetic swap are reversed, please switch their positions.
Different no-load speeds and corresponding maximum thrust:
Thrust and speed sheet
|2000N / 200 kg / 450 lbs
|1000N / 100 kg / 200 lbs
|800N / 80 kg / 180 lbs
|700N / 70 kg / 160 lbs
|500N / 50 kg / 110 lbs
|300N / 30 kg / 60 lbs
|150N / 15 kg / 30 lbs
|100N / 10 kg / 20 lbs
1. The above data is the maximum load capacity that can be obtained when the linear actuator runs in the vertical direction. If the weight of your equipment (such as a cellar door) is 100kg, and you want to use a linear actuator to open this door, you need to calculate the actual force acting on the linear actuator according to your installation method. This force is usually 2-5 times the weight of the cellar door. If you don't know how to calculate it, please contact us for help.
2. The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
3. Different speeds correspond to different maximum loads. Please select the right speed according to the speed and maximum load you need.
4. Don't keep the linear actuator working under the maximum load, we recommend letting it work at about half of the maximum load to get a longer working life.
5. For linear actuators with a stroke greater than 500MM, you should not normally allow them to operate at their maximum stroke under heavy loads. If the actual stroke you want is 600MM, we recommend that you choose a linear actuator with a stroke of 700-800MM.
6. The maximum pull force of the linear actuator is slightly less than its maximum thrust force.
7. When the speed of the linear actuator is 100mm/s or 160mm/s, the self-locking force is much smaller than the thrust. At other speeds the self-locking force is greater than the thrust.
Return or Exchange:
The Linear Actuators are the customized products, we need to produce them according to the specified parameters in your order, so that we do not accept returns or cancel orders. If customers order unsuitable linear actuators themselves, we also do not accept exchanges, please understand.