1) This product does not contain a mounting brackets; It compatible Bracket B and Bracket D, if you need it, please click here.
2) If you need DC power supply for linear actuator, please click here.
3) If you need external limit switch for linear actuator, please click here.
4) If you need manual switch or controller for linear actuator, please click here.
5) If you need wireless remote control switch for linear actuator, please click here.
Mainly used for doors, windows, cellars, trapdoors, solar tracking system, medical devices, agricultural machinery, vehicles, ships, elevator platforms, lifting tables, TV lifts, robots, cabinetries, massage sofas, electric beds, medical chairs and other electrical equipment. It can open, close, push, pull, lift and descend these devices.
It can replace hydraulic and pneumatic products to save power consumption.
High-quality products and high-quality services
Metal housing, able to work in very harsh environments
Metal gearbox, high strength wear-resistant gear
Stainless steel telescopic tube and aluminum alloy outer tube, good corrosion resistant
Heavy duty design, high-power DC motor
Strong thrust, up to 12000N / 1200 Kgs / 2700 lbs
Multiple speed options, from 6 mm/second to 38 mm/second
Advanced waterproof and dustproof technology
Low power consumption
Built-in motor overload and overheat protection
Built-in two limit switches, linear actuator will automatically stop when stroke rod reaches the limit position.
Built-in Hall sensor is optional, so you can use the synchronous controller to operate 2 or 4 linear actuators fully synchronously.
Automatically lock after stopping, and no power supply is required.
Optional working voltage: DC 12V or DC 24V
Stroke range: 36 inches or 900 mm
Optional speed: 6±1mm/s, 8±2mm/s, 12±2mm/s, 16±3mm/s, 20±4mm/s, 25±5mm/s, 38±6mm/s
When the load increases, the speed of linear actuator will slow down.
Max load capacity: 12000N / 1200 Kgs / 2700 lbs at 6mm/s
Linear actuator can get maximum load capacity when it operates in the vertical direction, and the pulling force is less than pushing force.
No-load current: 3~4A at 12V or 1.5~2A at 24V
Full load current: 15~22A at 12V or 8~12A Hat 24V
Please use a 12V/30A or 24V/15A power supply to power a linear actuator or use a 12V/50A or 24V/25A power supply to power two linear actuators.
Shaft diameter: 29mm
Mounting holes diameter: 13mm
Housing material: Cast aluminum alloy
Stroke rod material: Stainless steel
Gear material: Steel alloy
Motor type: Brushed DC Motor
Duty cycle: 10%, max 2mins continuous use
Plug standard: Ordinary Two-core Wire, or Six-core Wire (with Hall effect sensor)
Environment temperature: -25℃ to 85℃
Operating noise: about 65dB~80dB (Linear actuators with different parameters will have different noise levels.)
IP rating: IP65
When linear actuator is connected to DC power supply, the stroke rod will extend outward; after switching the power in the reverse direction, the stroke rod will retract inward.
The direction of movement of the stroke rod can be changed by switching the polarity of DC power supply.
1. If you want to use a synchronous controller to operate 2 or 4 linear actuators fully synchronously, you will need to add built-in Hall effect sensors to each linear actuator. If you purchased Hall effect sensor along with linear actuator, we will install Hall effect sensor to linear actuator for you.
2. You may use our remote switch to wirelessly operate one or several linear actuators, you can also directly buy our linear actuator wireless remote control kit. For more details, please visit linear actuator remote control kits page.
|Thrust and speed sheet:|
|No-load Speed||Full load Speed||Thrust||Self-locking Force|
|6mm/s||5mm/s||12000N / 1200 Kg / 2700 lbs||15000N / 1500 Kg / 3300 lbs|
|8mm/s||6mm/s||11000N / 1100 Kg / 2400 lbs||12000N / 1200 Kg / 2700 lbs|
|12mm/s||9mm/s||10000N / 1000 Kg / 2200 lbs||12000N / 1200 Kg / 2700 lbs|
|16mm/s||10mm/s||7000N / 700 Kg / 1500 lbs||8000N / 800 Kg / 1800 lbs|
|20mm/s||11mm/s||6500N / 650 Kg / 1400 lbs||8000N / 800 Kg / 1800 lbs|
|25mm/s||14mm/s||5000N / 500 Kg / 1100 lbs||6000N / 600 Kg / 1300 lbs|
|38mm/s||24mm/s||3200N / 320 Kg / 700 lbs||4000N / 400 Kg / 900 lbs|