1. Each linear actuator would require two mounting brackets, one to fix the head of linear actuator and another to fix the bottom of linear actuator. This kit does not contain fixed mounting brackets. The linear actuator compatible Bracket A and Bracket C, please click here to choose and buy.
2. You need to use a DC12V/20A switching power supply to power this kit. This kit does not contain this power supply, please click here to buy.
3. If you want to extend the power cable of linear actuator, please click here to buy.
4 x Electric Linear Actuator A With Hall Effekt Sensor
1 x Synchronous Controller (One-Control-Four, For 4 Linear Actuators A)
1 x Touch Control Handle
1 x Remote Control
1 x User manual
The information for electric linear actuator:
Mainly used for doors, windows, cellars, trapdoors, hatchways, solar tracking system, medical devices, agricultural machinery, vehicles, ships, elevator platforms, lifting tables, TV lifts, robots, cabinetries, massage sofas, electric beds, medical chairs, and other electrical equipment. It can open, close, push, pull, lift, and descend these devices.
It can replace hydraulic and pneumatic products to save power consumption.
High-quality products and high-quality services
New housing design, high working stability
Metal housing, able to work in very harsh environments.
Metal gearbox, high strength wear-resistant gear
Aluminum alloy telescopic tube and outer tube, good corrosion resistant
Heavy duty design, high-power DC motor
Strong thrust, up to 2000N / 200 Kgs / 450 lbs.
Multiple speed options, from 5 mm/second to 100 mm/second
Multiple stroke options, from 100 mm to 1000 mm
We can customize any stroke length from 10mm to 1000mm, such as 225mm, 660mm, 950mm and so on. Advanced waterproof and dustproof technology
Low power consumption and low noise
Built-in two limit switches, linear actuator will automatically stop when stroke rod reaches the limit position.
Automatically lock after stopping, and no power supply is required.
Optional working voltage: DC 12V.
Stroke range: 4 ~ 40 inches or 100 ~ 1000 mm
Optional speed: 5±1mm/s, 10±2mm/s, 15±3mm/s, 20±4mm/s, 30±5mm/s, 50±10mm/s, 100±15mm/s
The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
Max load capacity: 2000N / 200 Kgs / 450 lbs at 5mm/s
Linear actuator can get maximum load capacity when it operates in the vertical direction, and the pulling force is less than pushing force.
No-load current: 0.5~1A
Full load current: 3~6A
Please use a 12V/6A power supply to power a linear actuator or use a 12V/10A power supply to power two linear actuators, or use a 12V/20A power supply to power four linear actuators.
Shaft diameter: 20mm
Mounting holes diameter: 6mm
Housing material: Aluminum Alloy
Stroke rod material: Aluminum Alloy
Gear material: Steel Alloy
Motor type: Brushed DC Motor
Duty cycle: 20%, max 5mins continuous use
Power cable: Ordinary Two-core Wire
Environment temperature: -26℃ to 85℃
Operating noise: about 46dB~56dB (Linear actuators with different parameters will have different noise levels.)
IP rating: IP65
The information for synchronous controller:
If you want to use multiple linear actuators to raise and lower an equipment, for example two or four electric actuators. Since the high-speed DC motors in electric actuators cannot run at exactly the same speed, so the movement speed of the electric actuator will also be different. When multiple electric actuators work at the same time, their actual speeds cannot be exactly the same. In this case, we can use a synchronous controller to operate multiple linear actuators to rise or fall synchronously. They work completely in sync without any difference.
If you want to use a synchronous controller to operate 2 or 4 linear actuators fully synchronously, you will need to add built-in Hall effect sensors to each linear actuator. And when you purchased Hall effect sensor along with linear actuator, we will install Hall effect sensor to linear actuator for you.
When 2 or 4 linear actuators are running together, Hall sensor will send Hall signals to the synchronization controller, and the controller will adjust the running speed of each linear actuator, so that all linear actuators run at the exact same speed.
It can operate four electric linear actuators A to run completely synchronously.
Wired control via a touch control handle.
Wireless control via a remote.
If use an external antenna, the controller has a farther working range.
The LED display on the control handle will display the stroke position in real time.
Six touch function buttons: ▲, ▼, 1, 2, 3 and R.
Buttons ▲ and ▼ are used to operate the linear actuators extension and retraction.
Buttons 1, 2 and 3 are used to automatically operate the linear actuators to three pre-memorized positions.
Button R is the reset button and is used to reset the system in case of an error.
When linear actuators move close to the end position, they will automatically slow down to protect themselves.
When linear actuators are fully retracted, they will retain 1MM of travel to protect themselves.
Working Voltage: 10~30 VDC, suitable for 12V or 24V linear actuator
Number of connecting linear actuators: 4
Maximum output current: 10A / channel
Working Frequency: 433.92 MHz
Working Distance: 30m / 90ft (theoretically)
Case size: 158 x 150 x 40 mm (6.2 x 5.9 x 1.6 inches)
Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
1) Plug the touch control handle into the port N of the controller.
2) Plug four linear actuators into the ports CH1, CH2, CH3 and CH4 of the controller.
3) Connect the positive pole of DC power supply to the brown wire of the controller and connect the negative pole of DC power supply to the blue wire of the controller.
CAUTION: Do not connect AC power directly to the controller!
Operation via the remote control:
1) Press the ▲ button of the remote control, four linear actuators extend outward at the same time; Press the button again, four linear actuators stop.
2) Press the ▼ button of the remote control, four linear actuators retract inward at the same time; Press the button again, four linear actuators stop.
Operation via the touch control handle:
Attention: The handle is operated by touch control. The touch sensitivity can be automatically calibrated when powered on for the first time. Hands are prohibited from touching the handle when powered on to prevent interference with the sensitivity calibration and affect the operating sensitivity.
1) Press and hold the ▲ button of the control handle, four linear actuators extend outward at the same time; Release the button, four linear actuators stop.
2) Press and hold the ▼ button of the control handle, four linear actuators retract inward at the same time; Release the button, four linear actuators stop.
3) Press any of the button 1, 2, or 3 on the control handle, four linear actuators will automatically move to the position memorized by that button and then automatically stop.
Note: You will need to first memorize three positions into these three buttons.
4) The LED display on the control handle will display the stroke position data in real time. For example, the number 03.5 means that the linear actuators have reached the stroke position of 35MM.
How to memorize three stroke positions:
1) The controller can memorize total three stroke positions, and each button memorizes one stroke position.
2) First operate four linear actuators to the first suitable stroke position that you need to store, then press and hold the button 1 of the control handle for about 3 seconds, the stroke value on the LED display will flash. This means that the current stroke position is already stored in button 1.
3) You can continue to store the other two stroke positions into the button 2 and 3 by following the operation above.
When the LED display on the control handle shows the fault code, you need to reset the system as follows.
Reset operation: Press and hold the <R> button of the control handle until all linear actuators are reset to the bottom, and the LED display on the control handle shows "00.1", then release the <R> button.
Return or Exchange:
The Linear Actuators are the customized products, we need to produce them according to the specified parameters in your order, so that we do not accept returns or cancel orders. If customers order unsuitable linear actuators themselves, we also do not accept exchanges, please understand.