1 x Transmitter: CC-2V-AC
1 x User manual
Transmitter CC-2V-AC is a special remote control with AC voltage signal trigger. It has 2 input wires for connecting an AC voltage signal from an equipment, such as warning host, detector, sensor, Programmable Logic Controller, AC siren, AC light or other AC equipments.
This transmitter can be combined with different types of long range 5000 meters receivers to form a wireless control system, and this system is used to wirelessly control the device A through the AC voltage signal of the device B.
You can use this transmitter and the receiver to remotely control the AC or DC devices by the AC voltage signal of another device. Such as wireless lighting synchronization system (see attached diagram). You can connect two wires from a AC light to this transmitter, and connect another AC light to the receiver, then two lights will work synchronously.
When the AC light is turned on, the transmitter automatically emits a wireless signal "ON". When the receiver receives this wireless signal, it will turn on another AC light.
When the AC light is turned off, the transmitter automatically emits a wireless signal "OFF". When the receiver receives this wireless signal, it will turn off another AC light.
Wireless control, easy to install.
Triggered by 100~240V AC signal.
Wireless RF signal can pass through walls, floors, doors or windows.
Reliable control: The signal has thousands of different combinations, and the receiver only works with the transmitter which use the same code.
Waterproof: The transmitter has waterproof case and waterproof connector, it can be installed outdoors.
One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
You can use two or more units in the same place.
Model No.: CC-2V-AC
With 2 input wires
Triggered by 100~240V AC signal.
Triggering method: When input wires get AC voltage signal, it will send wireless signal "ON". When input wires lose AC voltage signal, it will send wireless signal "OFF".
With two buttons: red button and black button
Operating Voltage: 12V (12V Rechargeable Lithium Battery)
Static Current: 3mA
Operating Current: 50~80mA
Operating Frequency: 433.92MHz
Transmitting Distance: 5000m / 15000ft (theoretically)
It has a power switch on the side.
Unit Size: 178mm x 120mm x 60mm
With a receiver (such as S1UW-AC-ANT3) to form a complete set, the maximum working distance can reach 5000M in an open ground.
The maximum working distance is a theoretical data, it shall be operated in an open ground, no barriers, no any interference. But in the practice, it will be hindered by trees, walls or other constructions, and will be interfered by other wireless signals. Therefore, the actual distance may not reach this maximum working distance.
If you want to control the device A by the 100~240V AC signal of the device B, do as following:
1. Connect the device A to the receiver.
2. Connect the device B to the transmitter's input wires.
3. When the device B is turned on, the transmitter automatically emits a wireless signal "ON", which is equivalent to the function of the red button on the transmitter. When the receiver receives this wireless signal, it will activate its relay to turn on the device A.
4. When the device B is turned off, the transmitter automatically emits a wireless signal "OFF", which is equivalent to the function of the black button on the transmitter. When the receiver receives this wireless signal, it will deactivate its relay to turn off the device A.
5. You also can press red button or black button on the transmitter to turn on / off the device A.