1 x Transmitter: CC-2V
1 x User manual
Transmitter CC-2V is a special remote control with DC voltage signal trigger. It has 2 input terminals for connecting a DC voltage signal from an equipment, such as warning host, detector, sensor, Programmable Logic Controller, DC siren, DC light or other DC equipments.
This transmitter can be combined with different types of long range 5000 meters receivers to form a wireless control system, and this system is used to wirelessly control the device A through the DC voltage signal of the device B.
You can use this transmitter and the receiver to remotely control the AC or DC devices by the DC voltage signal of another device. Such as wireless siren synchronization system (see attached diagram). You can connect two wires from a DC siren to this transmitter, and connect another DC siren to the receiver, then two sirens will work synchronously.
When the DC siren is turned on, the transmitter automatically emits a wireless signal "ON". When the receiver receives this wireless signal, it will turn on another DC siren.
When the DC siren is turned off, the transmitter automatically emits a wireless signal "OFF". When the receiver receives this wireless signal, it will turn off another DC siren.
Wireless control, easy to install.
Triggered by 7~16V DC signal.
Wireless RF signal can pass through walls, floors, doors or windows.
Reliable control: The signal has thousands of different combinations, and the receiver only works with the transmitter which use the same code.
Waterproof: The transmitter has waterproof case and waterproof connector, it can be installed outdoors.
One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
You can use two or more units in the same place.
Model No.: CC-2V
With 2 input terminals (+, -)
Triggered by 7~16V DC signal.
Triggering method: When input terminals get DC voltage signal, it will send wireless signal "ON". When input terminals lose DC voltage signal, it will send wireless signal "OFF".
With two buttons: red button and black button
Operating Voltage: 12V (12V Rechargeable Lithium Battery)
Static Current: 3mA
Operating Current: 50~80mA
Operating Frequency: 433.92MHz
Transmitting Distance: 5000m / 15000ft (theoretically)
It has a power switch on the side.
Unit Size: 178mm x 120mm x 60mm
With a receiver (such as S1UW-DC-ANT3) to form a complete set, the maximum working distance can reach 5000M in an open ground.
The maximum working distance is a theoretical data, it shall be operated in an open ground, no barriers, no any interference. But in the practice, it will be hindered by trees, walls or other constructions, and will be interfered by other wireless signals. Therefore, the actual distance may not reach this maximum working distance.
If you want to control the device A by the DC 7~16V signal of the device B, do as following:
1. Connect the device A to the receiver.
2. Connect the device B to the transmitter's input terminals.
3. When the device B is turned on, the transmitter automatically emits a wireless signal "ON", which is equivalent to the function of the red button on the transmitter. When the receiver receives this wireless signal, it will activate its relay to turn on the device A.
4. When the device B is turned off, the transmitter automatically emits a wireless signal "OFF", which is equivalent to the function of the black button on the transmitter. When the receiver receives this wireless signal, it will deactivate its relay to turn off the device A.
5. You also can press red button or black button on the transmitter to turn on / off the device A.